(Click here for event photos - thanks to Karen Preuss & Jim Weathers for taking & sharing.)
Thanks to all our sponsors, donors, volunteers, and participants for helping to make LandPaths' Autumn in the Vineyards 16th Anniversary Benefit was a huge success!
A "sold out" audience enjoyed strolling through the gardens of Lynmar Estate Winery, exploring LandPaths "Discovery Trail", making animal track casts, spinning for native plant knowledge, exploring wildlife pelts & skulls, spotting raptors, writing with gall ink, listening to lovely music, talking to artists at work, and connecting with people and place.
Above all, guests came away with a deeper understanding of LandPaths and our impact in the local community - through our youth programs, land ownership & stewardship, & innovative access models.
We are grateful for your support of our work – as a sponsor, an auction item donor, a volunteer, participant or an individual donor. Rest assured that such support allows us to do more to get people of all ages and backgrounds outside to enjoy, learn about, appreciate and give back to the parks, farms, & wildlands of SonomaCounty.
THANKS TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS:
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- The wonderful "Lizard" Liz Landreth, volunteer event chair
- Our event hosts, Lynn and Anisya Fritz
- Doug McConnell, guest speaker
- Mark Buell, guest auctioneer
- Jerry Green, jazz pianist
- Kelley Boyer, cello & Richard Heinberg, violin
- Karen Preuss & Jim Weathers, photographers
- Brooks Anderson & Jamie Schulander, artists
- Rob Gross, wildlife biologist & Ted Eliot, birder extraordinaire
- Flora Field, Deborah Salomon, Andrea Stein - flower arrangements
- Beverly Schwartz, Denise Sobel, Tom Oczkowski, Norma Lazaro, Leslie Vivian, Meghan Walla-Murphy, Marshall Whiting, Jon Rapolla - event volunteers
- LandPaths board & staff
THANKS TO OUR SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE ITEM DONORS: