On Saturday, October 1, you are invited to join us for the 15th Anniversary of Bayer Farm at the Harvest Festival!
Founded by LandPaths in 2007, in partnership with the City of Santa Rosa, Bayer Farm is the definition of a community hub. On any given day, volunteer harvesters (like Cecilia in the photo above!) tend plots and gather fresh produce to donate to the surrounding neighborhood, children line up to receive healthy free meals from the local food bank, Let’s Read Outside brings reading and literacy to the youngest kids, staff and volunteers offer garden, composting, and plant medicine workshops, and much more.
Bayer Farm positively buzzes with belonging, joy, and interconnection!
So come on out and join in this free, family friendly celebration on October 1.
Never been to Bayer Farm? Well, you’re in for a treat!
- DJ, live music, and dance performances
- Engaging garden tours with our bilingual garden specialist Jonathan Bravo
- Herb and plant medicine exhibitions with Farming for Health
- Salsa Competition (the kind you eat, not the dance!)
- Creative and fun activities for the whole family
- Opportunities for vendors, sponsors, and community groups to engage with the neighborhood
- Inspiration and community building in the heart of Roseland