With you by our side, LandPaths has spent the last 25 years honing an equitable, creative, limber, and bold approach to meeting the needs of the community through nature. Thanks to you, we’re ready to act in response to the challenges of our time.
We’re looking ahead to the coming year and the next quarter century with the curiosity and determination needed to pursue three essential priorities:
- Advance equity everywhere that LandPaths reaches.
- Steward the land for climate adaptation, ecosystem health, and public access.
- Nurture the next generation of environmental stewards.
We need your support to be bold, to step out in new directions, and to creatively respond to the opportunities that will that yield the greatest impact – tomorrow, next year, and for the next 25 years.
Will you help us thrive for the next 25?
There are many ways to help us reach our Silver Anniversary goals:
- Donate today to help us raise $75,000 to sustain and deepen the work at hand.
- Join our Sustainers Circle by setting up a recurring donation of any amount. LandPaths’ goal is to reach 25 new Sustainers Circle donors! If you’ve never made a recurring donation, or have done so in the past but stopped, we’d love to welcome you back!
- If you are a first-time donor, you’ll help us reach our goal of adding 25 new donors to our community. Every gift, of every size, makes a difference and helps us reach our goal!
In honor of this milestone anniversary, Lynn & Anisya Fritz and an anonymous donor have stepped up to match your gift! Donate today to double your impact!