Our mission is to foster a love of the land in Sonoma County.
We are committed to practicing these values, always, as we connect people with nature.
- Lead with Nature: Research proves that we are hardwired to respond positively to nature. Nature is enough. No bells and whistles needed.
- Foster Belonging: We create a welcoming and warm atmosphere that reflects our community. We ensure that the land and the people on it are treated with dignity and respect.
- Build Reciprocal Relationships: We collaborate with volunteers, communities, organizations, agencies, and the land. We bring together the sources, perspectives, and ideas necessary to succeed. With integrity and honesty, we practice care for the land and each other. We promote a culture of reciprocity.
- Cultivate Common Purpose: Through shared experiences, understanding, listening, stewardship, and place-based action, we expand what conservation looks like.
- Act with Courage: We respond with dynamic creativity to the changing needs of people and land. This means taking risks and bold action, and sometimes making the unpopular choice. We hope to always have the courage to fail.
- Nurture Joy: We are passionate about what we do, and we enjoy the camaraderie at the heart of our work. We celebrate personal and professional milestones and renew in nature with awe and humility.
Who We Serve
LandPaths serves all of Sonoma County, and does not discriminate based on race, gender, beliefs, disability, or sexual orientation. We believe everyone should have access to the awe and inspiration of nature.