Connecting with the natural world is more important now than ever.
Join a community of supporters committed to LandPaths’ mission to foster a love of the land in Sonoma County. Discover the level that works best for you!
Your generous support ensures an impact in the following areas (and much more):
- A bold and proven commitment to transform what the conservation movement looks like in the 21st century while inspiring solutions to the climate crisis.
- Multi-day environmental education experiences for hundreds of local elementary and high-school aged youth.
- Nature camps with a commitment to scholarships for one third of the camper body, ensuring a true reflection of the diversity of Sonoma County.
- Stewardship and intentional management of land and natural resources on our multiple preserves, totaling almost 2,000 acres.
- Land restoration that starts with community, which means lots of volunteers with hands in the dirt, rather than industrial equipment and pesticides.
- Free, public outings on protected and open space lands.
- Bilingual outings and programming for Spanish speakers.
- Opportunities for people and organizations to connect with and give back to the land.
- Community gardens and the healthy communities that develop out of tending urban nature.
Find a way to give that works for you.
- One-Time Donation
- Sustainers Circle Monthly Giving
- Planned Giving or Legacy Club
- Corporate Giving
- Gifts of Stocks and Securities
LandPaths is a 501 © 3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Tax ID 68-0328590. We will not share your information.