Apply to be a Young Steward!
Are you between the ages of 14 and 24? Are you excited about growing your skills in land stewardship with direct hands-on experience? Consider applying to become a Young Steward. LandPaths stewards six nature preserves in Sonoma County. You can make a difference in our local nature.
Paid and unpaid positions available based on financial need.
SKILLS YOU WILL BUILD
- Forest management/Fuel reduction
- Grassland restoration
- Lead crews during drop-in volunteer stewardship workdays (when Covid safe)
- Invasive species removal using a variety of hand and power tools
- Trail building and/or maintenance
- Rare plant monitoring
- GPS Mapping
- Native seed collection
- Post-fire restoration
- Crew management and logistics
Apply to be a Young Steward today! Get the job description and application instructions here.
For any questions about Young Stewards, please contact Bilingual Stewardship Specialist Elias Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707)544-7284 ex 109.